In-Store Shopping by Appointment
Yes, you will soon be able to shop at 18th Century Merchant again!!
STARTING WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26th WE WILL BE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT.
Appointments will be for 30 minute time slots.
You can have two people in your party maximum.
Masks must be worn at all times, no exceptions!
Appointments will be on weekdays between 10am and 1:30pm.
SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY
• Hand sanitizer is placed at the front door and at the counter
• A sneeze shield has been added to our checkout counter
• Two shoppers maximum in the store at a time
• Cleaning will be performed in between each shopping appointment
• Reminders for physical distancing are posted throughout the store
• Restrooms are closed to customers
• Chairs for sitting are not available at this time
• Payment is contactless via credit card only
• Workstations have been created in our "behind the counter" areas
so we can physically distance and clean between customers
SOME THINGS HAVEN'T CHANGED
• Browse in our relaxing atmosphere with beautiful music
• Shop for gifts, tableware, and home decor
• Enjoy our personalized assistance (from an appropriate distance!)
• Receive beautiful, complimentary gift wrap on your purchases
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
• CALL US at the store. This week you can call from 9am - 12 noon.
If we do not answer, leave a message and we will call you back!
• EMAIL US with the day you would like to shop and we will reply with the time slots we have open.
• Appointments will begin Wednesday, August 26th. You can select Monday through Friday, with appointments at 10:00, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, and 1:00.